Almost every people find garlic everyday in their foods. Garlic can give the strong taste and aroma to our foods, and make it more delicious. Moreover, garlic is not only for tasty food, but also for healthy food. It has some benefits which are really good for our health. Consuming garlic everyday can help you reduce cholesterol. What food you eat should be medicine, it will be really interesting.
Garlic is found in all around the world, it is popular ingredient for cooking. It is healthy and so easy to find. So, what are the benefits of garlic? Here are 6 benefits of garlic according to some modern science study.
- Garlic contains a compound called Allicin, which has potent medicinal properties. Garlic is Allium family, it is loaded with sulfur compound called Allicin, and it has high healthy benefits for our body.
- Garlic can combat sickness, including the common cold. Garlic can help you to combat common illness such as flu and cold. Adding garlic to your menu when you suffer cold will be incredible.
- Garlic is Highly nutritious, but has very few calories. It has vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, Fiber and some amount of calcium. However, it contains few calories.
- Garlic improves cholesterol levels, which may lower the risk of heart disease. Garlic can incredible lower total LDL cholesterol in our body. I did less cholesterol diet and I often include garlic in my diet menu, adding it the more to my cook. As the result, my LDL lowered.
- The active compounds in garlic can reduce blood pressure. Garlic also can incredibly reduce the high blood pressure and lower the risk of Cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and strokes. High doses of garlic you consume everyday can help you to reduce blood pressure.
- Garlic contains antioxidants that may help prevent alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Garlic can help you detox your body. It has ability to detox heavy metals in your body, and protect against organ damage from heavy metal toxicity.
- Garlic may improve bone health. It can minimise bone loss by increasing estrogen in females. Garlic is incredible.
- Adding garlic to our diet is interesting. First, it is easy to find, and of course cheap. Secondly, it is delicious. Have a nice day!